Boats & barges
- Special rates
- Barge cruises
- Cruises brochures
- Self drive Boat rental
- B & B barges
- Boats barges for sale
- Ship yards
- Season jobs & crew employment
Take a quick look at the canal and barges
Explore the countryside and villages of the Burgundy region with the photos, videos and panoramic photos.
Video of the Burgundy canal
If you have QuickTime then click to view videos of barges cruising on the canal. There are two videos of the finest hotel barges cruising in the area.
Mike Long is a great photographer and we are delighted that he has allowed us to publish some of his recent photos. Mike lives in the village of Comarain and spends many hours seeking that special view and the captures the scenary with expertise. Photographic expo of Burgundy, a beautiful visit of some of the highlights on and around the canal.
360° Panoramic photos
Enjoy the panoramic scences taken along the canal, you can turn the photos around to a real look.
- 360 photo of Chateauneuf en Auxois.
- Interactive Panoramic tour of the Abbey de la Bussiere.
- Panoramic view of the canal and village of La Bussiere.
More photos taken along the canal
- Travel back in time and view old postcards of the canal, see how the barges, people and villages were a 100 years ago
- The tunnel of Pouilly en Auxois
- The reservoirs
- Animals and wildlife
|The port of Dijon on a quite
|The busy market street of Dijon
|A gourmet meal in a chateau restaurant.
|Villages along the canal banks.
A panoramic view taken at the lock house number 6 in the village Vandenesse en Auxois.
Information about the DVD canal documentary movie, to be soon released.